- EMISSION INSPECTION
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- STATE INSPECTION PASS OR FAIL
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- (Combination) – CALIPER – Replace BOTH- [Includes: Bleed Brakes.]
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- CHECK LEFT FRONT TIRE FOR REPAIR
VICKY C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/8/2021